Check out My Car Guy’s inventory – to see if we already have something that meets your needs.
What’s Next ?
After we receive your information, your job is done . . . and ours begins. We will look for this vehicle until we find it or unless you tell us to call off the hunt! If you find a good deal on a vehicle, go for it, but please let us know so we won’t continue looking.
When we find a vehicle that meets your specs, we call you and YOU decide if it sounds like the vehicle for you. At that time, we will quote you a price that we realistically believe we can purchase the vehicle for you.
If the vehicle sounds right and the price sounds right, we will then purchase the vehicle. We will set up an appointment for you to view the vehicle and if you like it, it’s yours.
What’s the cost ?
There are no broker or commission fees above the price of the vehicle. We are already built into the price that we quote you. (There are no middle-men/women and due to our low overhead, we will save you money –- hopefully enough to go to Disney World!) The only additional costs you will have over the price of the vehicle are:
1) 6.5% Minnesota sales tax (unless the vehicle is going to be registered in another state)
2) License plate fees (if necessary) – depends upon the age and base price of the vehicle.
3) MN State Registration/Titling Fees and Document/Administrative Fees = $90
4) MN Excise Tax equals $20 if you live in the 7 county metro area.
5) Wheelage Tax can be up to $20 depending upon which county you live in.
My Car Guy does not offer financing. Do yourself a favor and join a credit union to get the best rates on auto loans. Once you are pre-approved at a credit union or bank, we simply email a Purchase Order to your loan officer and that’s all they need from us to generate the paperwork to finance your purchase.